Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random pics

Foster is concentrating on being super cute this week to make up for his decision to get up at 5:30am. We're worried after "Spring Ahead" this weekend, it will be 4:30am. I wish I could be that happy and charming before the sun rises!

He's getting much more tolerant of tummy time, especially if it involves food. Note the great hair...100% natural. No static needed.
He's been obsessed with holding onto this chair while standing and when I finally let him sit in it, he was so content. Mom finally figured out what he wanted!


He LOVES butternut squash!
My name is Foster, I'll be your train engineer today.

We got a taste of spring this week and were scrambling to get Foster ready for a walk. Perhaps a little over-protective? Not with that complexion!

1 comment:

  1. he just gets cuter and cuter! can't wait to see foster again soon.

    ReplyDelete