Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Houston, we have a tooth!

We finally have sight of a tooth (bottom middle), after 4 months of mouthing everything he can! The drooling hasn't really kicked in...maybe he's just swallowing it all. The teething hasn't significantly affected Foster's sleeping or attitude....yet (I'm sure I just jinxed myself). Teething has brought on continued chewing and a preference for very hard items, like wooden spoons and wooden cribs. He is still pulling himself up on things, including his crib. The only thing saving us now is that he still can't get from lying down to sitting up, so he can't (yet) catapult himself out of his crib. Tomorrow the mattress will be lowered, just in case.


It has also brought on major lips and tongue smacking!



SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!




We traveled to Gloversville last weekend to visit Papa and Linda. They were nice enough to babysit while Chris and I got in an awesome day skiing at Gore mountain on Sunday. My legs only held up for about 4 hours, but luckily it was warm enough to sit in an Adirondack chair outside and soak up the sun while Chris got in a few more runs. Luckily Foster didn't give Papa and Linda much trouble when we were skiing. Here is is with the dogs too, Tupper and Colden. Foster loved the dogs...I think he misses one around the house...as do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment