Thursday, July 12, 2012

Liz Night!

This blog is about the kids, but I had to share pics from my night AWAY from the kids. First one in a long time (at least since Molly was born). Betsy is in town in prep for our trip to Mystic this weekend, so I took advantage of Chris having help and had a night to myself at the Bridgeton Inn, about 50 minutes north of Yardley on the river. The most beautiful, peaceful B & B I have ever stayed in! I picked up wine and sushi on the way up and enjoyed it on my screened in porch overlooking the river. After a great night's sleep I had a refreshing morning swim and breakfast on the porch again. Into work a little late, but it was worth it. Thanks Chris and Betsy for making it happen!!
Dinner

Room with a view

Yum...

So much nicer than a pool! The scenic Delaware river...

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute, this is the BEST idea ever! hmm, when can i schedule this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO awesome! SOOOOO jeals.... Someday this will be. Some sweet, sweet day. I think Chris may win Father of the Year for this one!

    ReplyDelete