Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fun in the Sun

We had a wonderful time in Boston this weekend. In celebration of Mom's 5-year (6 now) cancer-free milestone, we took her on a surprise sail out of Gloucester with her siblings, children, and some grandchildren. We finally got to meet our new nephew Ben! It was a beautiful day and a huge surprise for Mimi/Mom. We had booked the cruise last fall, but Hurricane Irene arrived the same weekend. It was hard to keep the secret for so long, but totally worth it. We also got to celebrate Teddy's first birthday with the Morrises at their adorable, incredible caterpillar party for him. Laura is way talented in party planning and I think I will have to hire her for Foster and Molly's birthdays next year. Also a few random pics of the kids before the trip to Boston.
"I'm not tired Mommy, I don't need a nap!!!!" I beg to differ.

I've heard Quinoa, chick peas, and tomato paste are good for the complexion
,br />
Playing with the birthday boy!

The Post Party: Teddy and Molly in their birthday suits

Nephew Ben and Mimi

Saling out of Gloucester

Beautiful day on the water

My new happy spot.
Pj party with Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment