Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ADK birthday celebration

We've definitely been spoiled this summer with trips up to the Adirondacks. Luckily the kids have traveled well in the car (as well as a 2-year old can) and this past trip didn't involve major traffic woes. We had a super week with the Little clan in celebration of Roy's birthday. Pierce and Foster entertained each other and Teddy and Molly didn't have to work hard to look cute together. Despite tight sleeping arrangements (thanks for sleeping on the couch Drew) and young babies, the nights were relatively restfull! Molly and I slept in the tent one night...she slept like a log, but the crickets, loons, and owls kept me up! I guess I can't complain about being too close to wildlife...
My maternity leave is flying by and I can't believe I have to return to work after Labor Day. Molly is growing up too fast already! Foster continues to be a great big brother and is very gentle with her.













No comments:

Post a Comment