Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break

Chris and I just returned from our "babymoon" in Florida...an attempt to relax and build up some reserves before #2 arrives this summer. Although we missed Foster dearly, he had a blast with Nana and is still asking where she is! We can't thank her enough for keeping our little guy happy while we were gone. She was also very good at taking lots of cute pictures.

Chris and I enjoyed a few days of sun, beach, sleep, shuffleboard, ping pong, mini golf, swimming, scrabble, great food, and great drinks (I was loving the virgin Pina Coladas). There is no hiding that I'm pregnant at this point, so I think I was the most scandalous person in a bikini the shuffleboard had seen in a while. Unfortunately, Chris came out the champion in shuffleboard, scrabble, and ping pong. I did manage to pull off the mini golf championship though.

The only downer of the trip was the threat of our house flooding at home. We had seats reserved on flights each day in case we had to fly home and clear out our basement. Luckily, we barely missed this one. I'm including one picture of River Road...a half block from our house.












No comments:

Post a Comment