Monday, October 1, 2012

Late September wanderings

I realized I've been using my phone for pictures as of late (i.e. lazy shots) and just uploaded a few from the past few weeks. We've had absolutely lovely weather for almost all of September and still enough daylight to enjoy it after school for a bit. Mimi visited two weeks ago and we had a great time with her, and only wished she could have stayed longer. She even babysat the kids overnight so Chris and I got a night out in Philly. Thanks Mimi!
Our green car gets a bit greener.

A fall favorite, Slack Farm

Out walking with Mimi

Waiting for dad to get home

Foster and his tree

Where oh where is my daddy?

I'll have to get a few shots of Foster on his Strider bike...which he has recently become obsessed with and almost every evening after dinner we're out with the neighborhood kids riding (well, he's riding, we're chasing Molly). It's amazing how coordinated he is and how fast he gets around on that thing! A great invention...

No comments:

Post a Comment