Sunday, April 24, 2011

Unexpected excitement

Unfortunately we've had an exciting week around here due to circulation of a terrible stomach bug. It hit me on Monday and landed me in the hospital with contractions. The timing is uncanny...I was 30.5 weeks when it hit, the exact time when Foster was born early (due to another stomach bug!). Luckily with IV fluids, drugs, and time, labor seems to be stalled at this point; however, I'm currently home on bed rest for at least the next 3 weeks. Once I was out of the hospital, we were lucky enough to have Sarah and Olivia come help out around the house. Foster had TONS of fun with Livy, but over the course of the week Foster, Chris, Sarah, and Olivia all got the bug. It delayed Sarah and Olivia's departure 24 hours and was not the ideal way to spend their spring break. We were so grateful to have them here and sorry they also got so sick! Chris and Foster are now recovered but Foster woke up with pink eye yesterday. It never ends! Here is a cute picture of Foster and Olivia together resting on their new pillow pets. I have some funny videos too, but having trouble uploading them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment