Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Will he ever forgive me?

Since Foster is doing well sitting up in the Bumbo and is a hungry hungry hippo, we tried rice cereal for the first time this week. This picture sums up the whole experience. He wasn't exactly turned off by it, but not much made it down. Thank goodness for bibs!
And I know it's not Halloween yet, but I had to do a trial run with Foster's costume options. I just got this skeleton from Old Navy yesterday and I can't believe it's almost too small! Luckily it only needs to fit for a few more days. He was entranced by it for a while...just staring at his legs and belly. It also glows in the dark...I couldn't capture that on film.
The cat costume is a hand-me-down from Carter and I could barely close the zipper! Foster looks happy, but he can't actually bend his body because it's so tight! Pretty darn cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment